PanaFlow MV80 In-line Multivariable Mass Vortex Flow Meter
GE's PanaFlow MV80 in-line multivariable mass vortex flow meter is the next generation in vortex meters. Its multivariable design consists of a vortex shedding velocity sensor, an RTD temperature sensor and a solid state pressure transducer that measures the mass flow rate of steam, gases and liquids. PanaFlow MV80 measures velocity,temperature and pressure at the same location, which provides more accurate process measurement.
Features and Benefits
- Measures volumetric flow, temperature, pressure, density, energy, and mass flow using a single meter
- Measures most gases, liquids and steam without the need to recalibrate
- Advanced design and digital signal processing for vibration isolation
- Cost effective, accurate and reliable
- Energy management through accurate measurement of both temperature and mass flow simultaneously
- Remote monitoring and integration to DCS using HART® and Modbus® communication protocols
- Significant cost savings through reduced installation costs, wiring runs and services support using MV meter with no moving parts
1-4 of 4
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE Integrates Vendor Neutral NDT Inspection Data Management into Enterprise Networks
Rhythm Enterprise Archive provides a secure, DICONDE compliant, data management system for the NDT industry
AES Brasil Names GE Measurement & Control Best Supplier for Power Generation for the Second Year
Longmont, Colo. - March 9, 2015 - GE’s (NYSE: GE) Measurement & Control business...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.