DigitalFlow GF868 Flare Gas Mass Ultrasonic Flow Meter
The GF868 flare gas flow meter improves the efficiency of petrochemical plants, refineries and offshore platforms. It uses a proprietary algorithm to determine instantaneously the molecular weight and mass flow rate of the flare gas. The meter is used to conserve energy and reduce product loss by identifying sources of leaks into the flare systems and accurately controlling the amount of steam fed to the flare tip. It also helps improve compliance with pollution-control regulations.
Features and Benefits
- Operates reliably even under unsteady flow, pulsating pressure, varying composition and temperature, harsh environments
- Velocity range: 0.1 to 394 ft/sec (0.03 to 120 m/s) or stack sizes up to 120 in (3 m) in diameter
- Bi-directional velocity range: 0.1 to 328 ft/s (0.03 to 100 m/s)
- Velocity, mass and volumetric flow
- Instantaneous gas molecular weight
- Measurement independent of composition
- No moving parts or orifices—nothing to clog or wear out
- No regular maintenance required (flow measurement is independent of the gas properties)
1-10 of 35
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE Integrates Vendor Neutral NDT Inspection Data Management into Enterprise Networks
Rhythm Enterprise Archive provides a secure, DICONDE compliant, data management system for the NDT industry
AES Brasil Names GE Measurement & Control Best Supplier for Power Generation for the Second Year
Longmont, Colo. - March 9, 2015 - GE’s (NYSE: GE) Measurement & Control business...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.