System 1 Fleet Management
See your instrument health—from the machine to fleet levels—in a single, secure web-based dashboard with System 1® Fleet Management. Fleet Management brings increased accessibility, usability, and capability to the System 1 suite of tools and allows customers to get the maximum value out of System 1.
Features and Benefits
- Increased accessibility, usability and capability with your condition monitoring software
- Access to critical information from System 1 via web browser, enabling maximum value from your System 1 investment
- Cyber secure connectivity
- Scalable architecture connecting System 1 enterprises from multiple locations into a single dashboard
- Simple navigation and setup Use of analytics to calculate machine health and instrument health
- A “list view” summary of all instruments based on health
- Easy-to-use alarm and event list, including supporting evidence
GE Oil and Gas, Chevron and Los Alamos National Labs Awarded "R&D 100" Distinction for Innovation in Oil Well Measurement
The Safire flow meter, a collaborative project between GE, Chevron Energy Technology and Los...
GE Measurement & Control, a GE Oil & Gas Business Unveils New Technology Solutions Center in Singapore
State-of-the-Art Facility Offers Interactive Customer Experiences in a Real-World Industrial...
GE Integrates Vendor Neutral NDT Inspection Data Management into Enterprise Networks
Rhythm Enterprise Archive provides a secure, DICONDE compliant, data management system for the NDT industry
AES Brasil Names GE Measurement & Control Best Supplier for Power Generation for the Second Year
Longmont, Colo. - March 9, 2015 - GE’s (NYSE: GE) Measurement & Control business...
Looking for software, a brochure, or a manual?
Visit the download center to find documents and software related to our products.